Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First day of Autumn 2015

First day of autumn . . . cooler nights, but the days are still warm . . . like Spring the most colourful time of year, I think.  And for this colour lover its as if the world is on super max high def!

In the studo today spinning in place as usual . . . always with more than one canvas in process.  More and more I'm translating my drawings into paintings than going to my photo image library. 

The scribblings from my little moleskin sketchbooks are automatic sort of drawings that I do while watching tellie in the evening, at rest after a long day.  Over the course of time there may be some repetitiveness but for the most part I'm always pleasantly surprised by one of two drawings from each book that go beyond just scribbly!

Today's offering may be redundant only in that alot of these I've put up on FB.  I'm sure there are many stories or interpretations to my psyche in all of this, so I consider drawing my own sort of psycho therapy!







No comments:

Post a Comment