Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a contemporary commission work

Not much to explain about my recent studio venture other than to say that I'm grateful for every commission I get these days where I can stay home and paint and not take my wagon of an art department on the road.  My most recent pleasure has been afforded to me by long time art patrons and owners of several of my works.

This contemporary piece will hang in a lounge above a couch in a modern condominium.  It won't be hung for several months but for now it has pride of place in my studio until its delivered.  It was a joy to paint.  4 panels, each one 4' high but differing widths from 6' to 4' to 2' to 1'. It has a graphic feeling not just in content but in presentation. 

1 comment:

  1. The trees are so bare,almost sad , but they are standing together and intertwining, holding up the ones not as strong. Just Beautiful-Thank you.

    ReplyDelete